Thank you to the families who have chosen to donate their Kroger Community rewards dollars to the SHS PTO! The PTO earned over $900 through this program during the 2015-16 school year.
YOU MUST REGISTER your Kroger awards account to enroll.
1. Go to www.kroger.com and sign in. If you have not created an online account, it is easy to do with your Kroger Plus number.
2. After you have logged in, click on the Community tab. Then click on the "Kroger Community Rewards" tab.
3. Scroll down and click on the green "Enroll Now" button.
4. Under "1. Find Your Organization," type in Sycamore High School PTO. If it is already showing on your account, click the button under "2. Select Your Organization" that lists the PTO and our Organization number 82690.
5. Click on the blue button to "Save Changes."
Pipkins Market, at 5035 Cooper Rd in Blue Ash, generously invites us to turn in our cash register receipts (not the credit card receipt) for a return of 3% of our total to be given back to the school PTO. Bring your reciepts to a PTO function or turn them into the green Pipkins box in the front office.
At least one time a year all the PTOs in the district work together to hold a City BBQ fundraiser, with the profit going toward several PTO sponsored scholarships for SHS seniors. This year the City BBQ fundraiser will be held at the Blue Ash City BBQ on Homecoming weekend, October 7,8, and 9. Give them this flyer when you order, and the PTOs will receive 25% back from your purchase total.