Sycamore Community Schools

Responsive Web Design


Registration For Grades 1-12

What Do I Need to Register My Child?

  • We encourage parents to have all registration paperwork filled out prior to your appointment in registration.

    To register a child in a Sycamore school, parents/guardians must provide:

    • Child’s current immunization records
    • Original birth certificate/proof of birth or passport (copies are not accepted)
    • Physician's report and dental report (kindergarten only)
    • Custody papers and visitation schedule (if applicable)
    • Proof of residency (mortgage; deed; copy of signed current rental/lease agreement with name, telephone and address of the landlord as well as the address of leased premises.  The lease agreement must be in the same name of the residential parent/legal guardian enrolling the child; most recent property tax statement; purchase contract-- must reside in home within 90 days of accepted contract)
    • Special Education records (if applicable)
    • Most recent report card (for grades 5-12, the most recent transcript is also necessary)
    • Withdrawal Form from previous school (necessary for grades 7-12)
    • Driver's license or state ID of the parent/legal guardian registering the student
    • Click here to begin registration online via Final Forms. 
    • Once online registration is completed, call for an appointment to review forms and provide original birth certificate or passport.           (513-686-1709)


    If you are having trouble accessing Final Forms or the PDF registration form below, click here, or try using a different internet browser.

Registration Form

Intradistrict Open Enrollment Application