The Edwin H. Greene Intermediate School PTO is a vibrant and committed group of parents, staff members, and administrators who volunteer their time and talents for the welfare of all children. Through fundraisers, the PTO helps provide equipment, resource material, entertainment, and learning opportunities.
To join the PTO, obtain a membership form from the school. Members do not have to attend meetings to be involved.
Questions about the PTO can be directed to email@example.com.
Calendar Alert about April PTO meeting:
Please mark your calendars to attend a very important PTO meeting, April 8th at 10:30 in the Media Center. Our guest speaker, presented by Cincinnati Bell, will be discussing 24 X 7 Technology and the steps parents can take to educate their kids about social media and the effects of cyber-bullying, sexting etc. Please join us for this very important presentation. Click here for more details.
Important Dates to remember:
- March 4 to 12th - Next Generation Assessments for Edwin H. Greene School students.
- March 7th & 8th - Pancake Day and Fine Arts Festival at Sycamore High School. For more information click here.
- March 13th to 20th - Spring Book Fair in the Edwin H. Greene School Media Center, daily from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
President's Day Box Tops Contest - Deadline changed!
Carnival 2015 - " Let the Good Times Roll"
We would like to extend our heart-felt thanks to everyone who have made this wonderful event a huge success!
A big " Thank You" to our wonderful Carnival Co-chairs, Angela Radakovich and Lisa Tosh, our generous Platinum and Gold Sponsors, our enthusiastic students, their parents and family members, their siblings and friends, student volunteers from the Sycamore Junior High School and the Sycamore High School for making this event all the more joyous and fun-filled.
Career Speaker Program at the Sycamore High School:
The Sycamore High School is launching a new Career Speaker Program this spring. The goal of this program is to provide career exploration and learning experiences to high school students by engaging with professionals in our community. If you are interested in volunteering your time and knowledge, please click on this link for more information.
join our group on Facebook!
We are glad to announce that we have our very own "E.H. Greene Parents" group on Facebook. All the members in the group can now be updated through Facebook about current events, fund-raising, school pictures and other school information.
As it is a closed group, only members can access the information in the group. Please click here for the link. Looking forward to your participation in the group!
For parents who are new to Facebook groups, more information about Facebook groups and how to join group is available here.
We have always received an overwhelming support from parents every year and greatly appreciate their help. Every little contribution means a lot to us! Parents get a chance to interact with other parents and teachers. It is a whole lot of fun too! Please check out this link to volunteer and thanks for your help in advance! We need you!
- We are still in the need of volunteers for the Media Centre. Please contact Mary Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please respond if you are available for any one of these time slots:
- First Tuesday of the month - morning.
- First Friday of the month - morning.
- Fourth Friday of the month - morning.
Cafeteria Volunteers Needed
Want to spend some time at lunch with your child and their friends? We are looking for cafeteria volunteers to help in the lunch room. It's easy to volunteer... simply sign up using VolunteerSpot. You can sign up once in a while or regularly like once a week or twice a month.... whatever works best for your schedule.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot.
2. Enter your email address: (You will not need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact the Cafeteria Chair Melissa Masten and she can sign you up manually.