The Edwin H. Greene Intermediate School PTO is a vibrant and committed group of parents, staff members, and administrators who volunteer their time and talents for the welfare of all children. Through fundraisers, the PTO helps provide equipment, resource material, entertainment, and learning opportunities.
To join the PTO, obtain a membership form from the school. Members do not have to attend meetings to be involved.
Questions about the PTO can be directed to email@example.com.
You can now join our very own parent group on Facebook!
We are glad to announce that we have our very own " E. H. Greene Parents" group on Facebook now. All the members in the group can now be updated through Facebook about current events, fund-raising, school pictures and other school information.
You can now post your suggestions, pictures or comments and keep yourself updated with the current events at Edwin H. Greene School! Please join and you can add or invite more members to this group by using their Email Id's. Being a part of the Facebook group will be an excellent medium for interaction between the parents. As it is a closed group, only members can access the information in the group. Please click here for the link. Looking forward to your participation in the group!
For parents who are new to Face book groups, more information about Face Book groups and how to join our group is available here.
Important Dates to remember:
- Nov. 22nd - 15th annual SBOB Art and Craft Show between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. at Sycamore High School. Shop over 200 vendors. Enjoy the food, raffles and band music throughout the day. Admission is free! Click here for more information.
- Nov. 26th to Nov. 28th - Sycamore Schools closed for Thanksgiving Holiday. Schools will reopen on the 1st of December.
- Nov. 25th - Papa John's Night for Edwin H. Greene. Check out the flier or go to the Events page for more details.
We have always received an overwhelming support from parents every year and greatly appreciate their help. Every little contribution means a lot to us! Parents get a chance to interact with other parents and teachers. It is a whole lot of fun too! Please check out this link to volunteer and thanks for your help in advance! We need you!
- We are still in the need of volunteers for the Media Centre. Please contact Mary Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please respond if you are available for any one of these time slots:
- First Tuesday of the month - morning.
- First Friday of the month - morning.
- Fourth Friday of the month - morning.