Registration For Grades 1-12
Welcome to Sycamore Community Schools! We are thrilled that your family is considering Sycamore for your child's education. We serve the communities of Blue Ash, Montgomery, Sycamore Township and Symmes Township.
You can now register your new student online! Click here to access Final Forms to begin filling out your paperwork. Use the NEW ACCOUNT log in. Once online registration is completed, call and schedule an appointment with the Registrar Office at 686-1709. Appointments with the Registrar Office are available Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You will need to bring your child's original birth certificate or passport, your photo ID and acceptable proof of residency. We also encourage you to print, complete and bring with you the Transportation Form, Placement Information (if applicable) and Records Request (if applicable). This will help to expedite your appointment.
Registration is required for new students, and also students who are coming back to Sycamore after leaving. To determine if your address falls within the residential boundaries for Sycamore Community Schools, please go to the Hamilton County Auditor’s website. (No Open Enrollment)
What Do I Need to Register My Child?
We encourage parents to have all registration paperwork filled out prior to your appointment in registration.
To register a child in a Sycamore school, parents/guardians must provide:
- Child’s current immunization records
- Original birth certificate/proof of birth or passport (copies are not accepted)
- Physician's report and dental report (kindergarten only)
- Custody papers and visitation schedule (if applicable)
- Proof of residency (mortgage; deed; copy of signed current rental/lease agreement with name, telephone and address of the landlord as well as the address of leased premises. The lease agreement must be in the same name of the residential parent/legal guardian enrolling the child; most recent property tax statement; purchase contract-- must reside in home within 90 days of accepted contract)
- Special Education records (if applicable)
- Most recent report card (for grades 5-12, the most recent transcript is also necessary)
- Withdrawal Form from previous school (necessary for grades 7-12)
- Driver's license or state ID of the parent/legal guardian registering the student
- Click here to begin registration online via Final Forms.
- Once online registration is completed, call for an appointment to review forms and provide original birth certificate or passport. (513-686-1709)