Explore our various activities, clubs, and sports on these pages; find something that sparks your interest and contact the staff advisor/sponsor/coach to learn more! Take a look at the Activites List for information on our current list of clubs and sponsors or explore the pages below.
Involvement in extracurricular activities at school can be very important in helping develop many working skills, people skills, and more. We encourage all students to get involved outside of the classroom. Here are some of the benefits of extracurricular activities.
- Learning Something New – Every experience you have builds on what you already know. Being involved is one way to learn outside of the classroom.
- Learning Time Management and Prioritizing – One great benefit of your teen being involved in extracurricular activities is that they will learn about time management and prioritizing things in their life.
- Getting Involved in Diverse Interests – Getting involved in extracurricular activities also allows students to explore various interests that they may have.
- Making a Contribution – Extracurricular activities allow your child to make a contribution to their school or community in some way. This is important in their growth as a person.
- Building Solid Relationship Skills – Teens are still learning how to appropriately act in social situations and these activities give them a chance outside of school to do this, while they are still being supervised by adults.