Registration For Grades 1-12
PRESCHOOL (2019-20) registration has closed and the program is full. Preschool registration for the 2020-21 School Year will not start until March. Please check back for more information.
KINDERGARTEN registration for 2020-21 School Year will begin in January. Please click on the Kindergarten Tab for more information.
2020-21 School Year registration for 1st - 12th grade will begin April 1st.
Registration is required for new students, and also students who are coming back to Sycamore after having been withdrawn. To determine if your address falls within the residential boundaries for Sycamore Community Schools, please go to the Hamilton County Auditor’s website.
The Sycamore Community School District DOES NOT offer open enrollment.
NEW FAMILIES TO THE DISTRICT:
Click here to begin the online registration process with Final Forms before your school's registration date. Click on "New Student" to begin filling out your information. Please complete and sign every form within Final Forms. Please see the checklist below for additional documents to bring to your appointment.
CURRENT FAMILIES IN THE DISTRICT:
Log in to your Final Forms account to add a student.
ONCE YOU HAVE ADDED A NEW STUDENT TO FINAL FORMS:
STEP 1: Complete ALL online forms on the left side of your screen.
- All forms in the box should turn green if completed correctly.
- The student forms are not required to be completed at this time. You will get account information and instructions at a later date.
STEP 2: Gather the following REQUIRED documents to bring to your appointment
- Proof of residence NOTE: A print out from the auditor's website or utility bill will NOT be accepted.
- If you own your home: Current mortgage statement or Deed to the home
- If you are renting: Current signed lease listing all occupants. If you are living in an apartment, your name must be on the lease.
- If living in a house owned by another person: Affidavit II. This form must also be accompanied by either a current mortgage statement or deed from the homeowner.
- If building or purchasing a home: Agreement of Understanding. This form must be accompanied by the contract to build or purchase.
- Child's ORIGINAL birth certificate or passport (a copy will be made)
- Photo I.D. for the parent/guardian who is registering the child
- Custody / Parenting Agreement paperwork (if applicable)
- Child’s current immunization records (must be turned in prior to the child’s first day)
- Print, complete, and bring the following required forms.
- Transportation Registration
- Records Request (grades 1-12 only)
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
The calendar is updated weekly on Wednesday evenings.
If there are no appointments available, please check back on Thursday morning for the following week's availability.
Only one appointment per family is necessary.
Your appointment will not be accepted unless you have completed ALL parent required forms
Step 3: Click here to make a K-12 appointment to complete the Registration process.
If you are registering a child in grades K-4, please bring the following Placement Information form. While this form is optional, the information will be helpful in placing your child in a classroom. Our goal is to match your child's individual needs to an appropriate classroom environment.
Parents may request to have their child attend an alternative elementary school. Limitations to this include sufficient space at the alternate/accepting school. Click here for theIntradistrict Open Enrollment application.