Sycamore Community Schools is excited to welcome our very youngest learners to the Sycamore family. Both parents and students can be apprehensive about those first days inside of a classroom, but our staff is here to help!
Join us February 6-9 to register your child for the Class of 2030! (No appointment necessary)
NEW FAMILIES TO THE DISTRICT:
Click here to begin the online registration process with Final Forms before your school's registration date. Click on "New Student" to begin filling out your information. Please complete and sign every form within Final Forms. Once you have filled out and completed your forms, please print the first four pages out and bring them with you to your registration date. Please see the checklist below for additional documents to bring.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A CURRENT STUDENT IN THE DISTRICT:
Please verify that your information is correct in Final Forms before your school's registration date. Once you have confirmed your forms are correct, please print the first four pages out and bring them with you to your registration date.
We will verify that you have filled out the online registration forms correctly.
You are required to bring the following materials to your school's registration date:
- Photo I.D.
- Child’s current immunization records
- Original birth certificate/proof of birth or passport
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Proof of residence (mortgage deed, current rental/lease agreement)
- Child care provider’s name, address and phone number (if applicable)
- The first four completed pages in Final Forms
- Print, complete, and bring the following required form. These forms are also available to print on Final Forms:
- Affidavit I-Enrollee
- Affidavit II-Resident (only complete if living in a domicile belonging to another person)
- Agreement of Understanding (only complete if building or purchasing a home)
- Preschool and Kindergarten Physician's Report (Return by the first day of school.)
- Student Attendance Accounting Policy form
- Transportation Registration form
- Dental Report form
Please bring the following Placement Information form. While this form is optional, the information will be helpful in placing your child in a classroom. Our goal is to match your child's individual needs to an appropriate classroom environment.
If you are interested in Full-Day Kindergarten, please fill out this form and turn in at the registration dates above to be entered into the lottery for Full-Day. Students are assigned to full-day classes and programs according to results of a random lottery drawing. Parents are notified by letter of lottery results in February. Full Day Kindergarten spots fill up quickly! Tuition for full-day kindergarten is $3,300 per year.
A $100 deposit is due at the time of application (make checks payable to Sycamore Community Schools). This deposit will be refunded in full if the district is unable to place your child in a full-day kindergarten class.
Kindergarten Tuition Waiver Application
Sycamore Community Schools offers tuition waivers for families that qualify based on household size and income based on the previous school year’s Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. Please complete the application and submit at your school's registration date or to the District Office.