There may come a time when students or families need additional support within the community. Below is a list of resources available to teens and families.
Hamilton County Crisis Contacts
- Police and Fire: 911
- Police Non-Emergency and Gang Information: 765-1212
- Drugs/Alcohol/Poison (Drug and Poison Info Ctr.): 558-5111
- Suicide/Emotional Problems (Talbert House): 281-CARE (2273)
- Psychiatric Intake Response Center (Children’s Hospital): 636-4124
- Food/Shelter/Family Problems (Talbert House): 946-5465
- Physical/Sexual Abuse: 241-KIDS (5437)
- Rape, Dating, & Family Violence (Emergency): 911
- Rape, Dating, & Family Violence (Counseling): 872-9259
- Runaway/Safe Place (Lighthouse Youth Crisis Center): 961-4080
- HIV/AIDS/Sexually Transmitted Diseases: 1-800-227-8922
Community & Family Resources
Fernside is a non-profit organization offering support and advocacy to grieving families who have experienced a death. Fernside offers peer support for grieving children, teens, and adults.
Lindner Center of Hope provides patient-centered, scientifically-advanced care for individuals suffering with mental illness.
Love is Respect connects those involved in dating abuse relationships as well as concerned friends, siblings, parents, and teachers with advocates trained to offer education and support.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.
Talbert House's mission is to improve social behavior and enhance personal recovery and growth.