Aves Hangar Bookstore & Spiritshop
If you are looking for:
- Sycamore spirit wear (infant through adult sizes);
- Sycamore novelty items (Camelbaks, flags, pom poms, car magnets, mugs, etc);
- Photo, art, and music supplies;
- Required reading books; and
- School supplies and electronic accessories, then you are in the right place!
The AVES Hangar Bookstore + Spirit Shop is operated by the Sycamore High School PTO and staffed by a part-time manager and volunteers. We are also proud to partner with the Sycamore Work Study & Transition Program, which is designed to prepare students with disabilities for community based, competitive employment upon graduation.
We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and checks.
Store proceeds benefit Sycamore High School.
Thank you for supporting our store!
- Click here for a complete schedule of this month's store hours, including all "Bonus Hours". Please note: if school is closed (holiday, inclement weather, etc.) the store will also be closed.
- BONUS HOURS are times the store is open outside of regular hours. Bonus hours vary from week to week and will be posted on the store's Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Follow us on Facebook (Sycamore High School Bookstore) or Twitter (@shsbookstore) for the most up to date information.
Sycamore High School - Commons, Lower Level
7400 Cornell Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Parents, alumni and community members wishing to visit the store during school hours, should sign in at the front office for a visitor's pass.
During non-school hours: follow signs to "Athletic Entrance" and park on bus ramp or lower lot.
During school hours (7:20 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.): follow signs to visitor parking, next to Gregory Building on I-275 side of building, and enter through the main entrance.