In the Online Catalog, students can:
- Search for library materials to check out,
- Put himself/herself on a waiting list for a book if all of the copies are already checked out in the school library,
- Create a personalized book list,
- See all library materials checked out, including due dates and prices if the item was lost, by clicking on the “My Info” link.
To access the Online Catalog:
- Visit http://follett.sycamoreschools.org
- Choose your school
- Log in with your sixdigit student ID number. Your password is the same password you use to log-in to your laptop.
- Search by title, author, keyword, subject, or series
- Obtain additional information about a book by clicking on the picture of the book cover.