Many of you have been asking about parking passes this year. Our policies and timeline have now been updated based on our district’s new calendar. The application will open online on Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 at 9:00am EST at the following website: https://www.sycamoreschools.org/Page/2882. However, please read ALL terms and conditions contained in this message prior to purchasing a parking pass.
If you have any questions, please contact Camille Doneghy at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Tuesday, August 4 at 9:00 a.m., students must complete the Google form linked below in its entirety in order to apply for and obtain a parking permit. You must be using your school email account in order to access the form.
Parking permits are available to Sophomore, Junior, and Senior students of Sycamore High School, who have a valid driver's license, until spots are filled. Students who have temporary licenses are not permitted to get a parking permit and should not complete this form. In order to receive your parking pass, all student fees must be paid in full, including the parking fee associated with this application (see procedure below). Payments are made through the Parent Portal. Please review the following items:
*Regardless if the student chooses the virtual or face-to-face learning option, all the students purchasing a parking pass at the beginning of the school year will be required to pay the full $85.00 charge.
*For students considering transferring from the virtual to the face-to-face setting at the end of 1st semester, parking pass eligibility will be reconsidered as available space and our area’s public health status allows.
*I understand that parking fees are non-refundable (even for temporary school closures for health, safety, weather, and other unforeseen circumstances).
*I understand that this agreement is in effect through the entire school year, and that I will not receive a pro-rate or refund for early turn-in prior to the end of the school year for any reason.
*All Sophomore parking spots will be in the "Aves Lot," immediately across from Valleystream Drive.
*All payments must be made via credit/debit card in advance of parking pass pick-up.
*If you have any questions, please contact Camille Doneghy: email@example.com or (513) 686-1770 ext 3216.
- Submission of a parking application/payment does not guarantee a parking space. Spaces are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Parking passes are not transferable. If you sell or give your parking pass away, both you and the recipient lose parking privileges for the remainder of the school year.
- If you do not complete payment for your parking pass at least one (1) day prior to schedule pick-up on 8/27/2020, there will be a 24-48 hour turn-around time to get passes once fees are paid, proof of payment is received, and an online application is submitted.
Please read the rules and regulations from the Student Handbook carefully from our website located here: https://www.sycamoreschools.org/Page/2882. The parking application will be located at that link beginning on August 4th, 2020 at 9:00am. The Student Handbook, with disciplinary consequences for parking violations included, can be found at https://www.sycamoreschools.org/Page/2367.
HOW TO PAY FOR PARKING VIA THE PARENT PORTAL:
- Log in to parent portal
- Click on Online fees
- Search for parking
- Click the parking fee
- Pay the fee with a credit/debit card
- Receipt will populate once payment is received
- Reference/confirmation number will appear
- Use the receipt confirmation/reference number for the parking application
PARKING APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Log on to the Parent Portal to pay the online parking application fee (see above).
- Complete online application.
- All School Fees must be paid (you will NOT be able to receive a parking pass until all fees are paid).
- Retrieve parking spot information and decal on schedule pick up day, 8/27/2020 from 7:30am-3:30pm.
- For safety and security, all parking passes must be displayed properly in rear view mirror at all times while on campus. Failure to do so will result in consequence.
PARKING VIOLATION CONSEQUENCES:
1st violation - Orange Violation Sticker + $40.00 Fine
2nd violation - Orange Violation Sticker + $40.00 Fine + Saturday School
3rd violation - Orange Violation Sticker +$40.00 Fine + Saturday School + Boot placed on car
4th violation - Orange Violation Sticker + $40 Fine + Saturday School + Tow + parking privileges revoked for the remainder of the school year. No refunds will be issued
*Please review the Sycamore Student Handbook for a more detailed list of procedures, violations, consequences, and policies.