IMPORTANT FINANCIAL DETAILS FOR VOLUNTEERS!
- PTO projects are carefully budgeted for at the beginning of each school year. PTO chairs will receive budget information for individual projects and are expected to stay within budget. Money spent over the budget cannot be reimbursed without the permission of a board liaison. Chairs who think they may have to spend over budget should notify their board liaison immediately.
- As a tax exempt organization, the PTO cannot reimburse for tax. However, tax exempt forms are available from the Treasurer. These forms will work with many businesses to avoid tax costs.
- Fill out a Deposit Record Form when depositing proceeds from an event.
- Reimbursement Forms should be turned into the Treasurer as quickly as possible.
- If a committee requires a Cash Box for an event, please give the Treasurer ample time prior to the event.
- For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact the PTO treasurer.