Summer School Information
An overview of the various summer school options can be found below. This page will be updated as specific dates, times, course offerings, and costs become available (currently estimated times, dates, and costs are listed at the bottom of this page).
SHS Summer School
- Registration: Online registration and Payment through Parent Portal will begin in March/April.
- Summer School Coordinator: Mr. Jeremy Pletz: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Offerings
- Original Credit Courses
- Honors Geometry (full credit)
- Health (blended)
- Health (online)
- Recovery Credit
- Credit Recovery courses are taught in a ‘blended model’, using an online program (APEX) and the support of a classroom teacher.
BYU Independent Study (Brigham Young University online courses)
- How it Works
- Students sign up and purchase course directly through BYU website.
- Students work online at their own pace.
- A final exam must be taken and passed to earn credit.
- BYU sends your final grade to SHS and it is added to your transcript.
- See document below for Intent Form and registration information.