How to join the PTO
The BLUE ASH ELEMENTARY PTO (Parent-Teacher Organization) is made up of parents/guardians, teachers, and staff members. PTO Membership is open to anyone wishing to improve the school environment and student experience at Blue Ash Elementary.
Your membership will give you access to DirectorySpot, our online student directory app. Information regarding the DirectorySpot app will be emailed to PTO members this fall.
What does the PTO do?
- Supports student clubs and programs, educational assemblies, staff appreciation • Funds staff project requests (Student learning items, updating all of the classroom libraries, flexible seating for various classrooms, ESOL books and games, replacing older musical instruments, and PT, OT, and speech therapy equipment.)
- Family Dance and Family Fun Night (roller skating at Castle Skateland) • Author visits
Why become a member?
- You are supporting student programs and activities, technology advancements, and staff appreciation, and much more throughout the year!
- Ability to vote on PTO decisions
How much is 2023/24 Membership?
- $10 – you will receive access to DirectorySpot, our online student directory app
How do I become a member? (you can also make an optional hassle-free donation)
- Attend a meeting, or event and join in person!
-Fill out this membership form.
-The above membership form will link you directly to pay through PayPal or Venmo (@BAEPTO)
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Wynkoop (Membership Chair) at
Thank you for your generosity!
Venmo payments to: