How to Take 'Find Your Path' as a Student
What is Find Your Path?
Find Your Path is a career interest inventory survey that assesses who you are and provides career suggestions and explanations of those careers.
1. Accessing Find Your Path
There are two ways to access the Find Your Path assessment
- You will be asked to take Find Your Path during Onboarding.
- Click on the Activities icon on the left side and then click on Assessments. Then select Start Assessment within the Find Your Path assessment.
2. Taking the Survey
Start by following the directions on how to take the survey.
Click on any button or drag the card in any direction to start.
- If you see a statement you agree with, you can either swipe (on mobile) or drag (on computer) to the right or click the green checkmark.
- If you disagree with a statement, you can swipe or drag to the left or click the red X.
- If you are not sure about a statement, you can swipe or drag up or click the yellow question mark.
- If you want to go back to a previous statement, click the blue rewind button.
Continue to swipe through the cards until you see your results.
3. Selecting Results
You'll first see a summary of your results, like the example above, but tailored to the way you answered your survey!
Click Next at the bottom of the screen.
You'll now see a list of the Career Clusters. You can pick any of them, but you may want to select one of the ones recommended on your results page if you're unsure what you want to do! Once you've selected a cluster, click Next at the bottom of the page.
TIP: You can click Previous on the bottom left if you want to check out those results again.
Now you'll see a list of careers in that cluster. You can click on See Details to get more information about the careers. Look through (or search) and then click the check mark to select a career. Then click Next.
Finally, you will see a list of recommended supporting majors. Select a major and click Next.
You'll now see your full results:
4. Retaking Find Your Path
To retake Find Your Path at any point, click on the Activities icon on the lefthand side and then click on Assessments.
Then select Start Assessment within the Find Your Path assessment.