Senior Class 2023 Parent-Sponsored Events
Each year Sycamore seniors enjoy a few activities that are planned and executed by parent volunteers. All of these are self-funded - we receive no money from the district or the school. The activities that occur for the seniors start before Day 1 (when we decorate the entrance door) and continue throughout the year. Please consider donating and volunteering your time to make this an amazing year for our seniors!
Check Sycamore High School Class of 2023 Parents Facebook Page or Weekly Aviator Update from the High School for information throughout the year.
- 1st Day Welcome - Aug 29
- Senior Grill Out - Sept 2
- Halloween Parade - Oct 27
- Senior Quarterly Lunches - TBD
- Senior Night-Out - Dec 22
- Launch Day - May 5
- Graduation Yard Signs - mid-May
- Breakfast & Elementary Walk - May 17
- Senior Picnic/Field Day - May 18
- Slide Show - May 18
- Senior Treats - TBD
- Graduation - May 21
Volunteer and/or Donate
We need volunteers to make it happen! It's your last opportunity to volunteer for your senior - make it a great year by helping at these senior parent-sponsored events. Sign up today using this Donation & Volunteer Form.
Donations make these events happen. Please consider a suggested donation of $50 per senior student to cover the cost of these activities. Any amount you are able to give is gratefully accepted. You can use this Donation & Volunteer Form or the donate button below to make your donation.
If you would prefer to write a check, make it payable to "HS PTO" and mail to Chris Dauenhauer, 9599 Ross Ave, Montgomery OH 45242. Memo: "Class of 2023"
There will be an additional charge for seniors attending the Senior Night-Out event (traditionally at Main Event in December) - more details to follow!
Use either the following donation/volunteer form or just the donate button:
Submit Your Senior Group Photos! We're putting out a call for photographs that will be used in the Senior Slide Show just prior to graduation. The goal is to include every senior! We cannot guarantee that all photos sent in will be used. Submissions can be made by anyone, so long as they adhere to the following parameters:
- photos should be of members of the class of 2023 only
- photos can be from school events, classes, sports, clubs and hanging out
- photos are from senior year only - July 2022 through April 2023
- photos should be of groups - no single person photos
- photos must be in good taste
- if possible, in the body of the email, please include the names of students in all photos
Send any questions regarding senior photos to email@example.com