If we can raise these needed funds in the next 30 days, we will have shovels in the ground on May 1, 2023 and have the locker rooms in time for the start of the Fall 2023 season. In addition to securing individual sponsors, we are actively seeking corporate partners as well. There are essentially four ways for individuals and families to contribute...
1) Locker Sponsorship Program - $5,000 - This can be paid in a one-time payment or spread over a five or ten year period as well. There will be signs on every locker that show the person(s) who sponsored each individual locker. Follow this link to sign up to sponsor a locker...
2) "Share a Locker" Sponsorship - $1,000 - Your name would appear as a sponsor with four other "Share a Locker" sponsors.
3) General Donation to the Always an Aviator Fund - Follow this link to make a general donation to the AAA campaign. Choose the drop down link titled "Stadium Phase 2/Locker Rooms". Every little bit counts!!
4) Naming Rights Opportunities
- If you are interested in a larger donation, that again can be spread over multiple years, please contact me at email@example.com
. We still have several opportunities for individuals and corporate naming rights to both the overall fieldhouse and many of the rooms and areas inside and around the stadium/locker room that would be a huge boon to the project both in the immediate future and for years to come.
If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Mark Harden: firstname.lastname@example.org Let's "Fund the Fieldhouse" over these next 30 days and give our kids what they both desperately need and deserve.