To provide a student-focused learning environment for all to achieve their full potential.
Our Guiding Principles
- EMPOWERING: Provide rigorous and relevant learning and growth opportunities for students and staff.
- ACCOUNTABLE: Respect the investment of taxpayers and demonstrate responsible management of resources.
- INNOVATIVE: Sustain a safe and supportive learning environment for every individual.
- INCLUSIVE: Respect the diversity of our community through culturally responsive practices.
- RELATIONSHIP-DRIVEN: Engage all shareholders in ongoing conversations about our students’ future and the future of the district.
This Is Aviator Country
Who We Are
- Total Enrollment: 5,312
- Minority Enrollment 36%
- Students from 40 countries, 40 languages
- #6 Best School Districts in Ohio Niche.com
- #7 Best Schools 2018 Cincy Magazine
- #26 Best School Districts in Nation Niche.com
- 5-Star Step Up for Quality Preschool
- All four Sycamore elementary schools voted Top 25 Public Elementary Schools Greater Cincinnati Cincinnati Business Courier
Class of 2018:
- 99% graduation rate
- 16 National Merit Finalists
- 18 National Merit Commended Students