Sycamore Community Schools will provide challenging, inspiring, and engaging educational experiences to equip students with critical skills that promote the intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth needed to be highly successful in college and careers and to be productive citizens.
Our Guiding Principles
- EMPOWERING: Provide rigorous and relevant learning and growth opportunities for students and staff.
- ACCOUNTABLE: Respect the investment of taxpayers and demonstrate responsible management of resources.
- INNOVATIVE: Sustain a safe and supportive learning environment for every individual.
- INCLUSIVE: Respect the diversity of our community through culturally responsive practices.
- RELATIONSHIP-DRIVEN: Engage all shareholders in ongoing conversations about our students’ future and the future of the district.
This Is Aviator Country
Who We Are
Total Enrollment: 5,312
Minority Enrollment 36%
Students from 40 countries, 40 languages
#5 Best School Districts in Ohio Niche.com
#7 Best Schools 2018 Cincy Magazine
#44 Best School Districts in Nation Niche.com
5-Star Step Up for Quality Preschool
All four Sycamore elementary schools voted Top 25 Public Elementary Schools Greater Cincinnati Cincinnati Business Courier
Class of 2019:
99% graduation rate
19 National Merit Scholars