Registration For Grades 1-12
PRESCHOOL (2020-21) registration has closed and the program is full.
Please DO NOT complete Final Forms unless you have been accepted in to the program.
The Sycamore Community School District DOES NOT offer open enrollment.
2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
K-12 REMOTE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Failure to follow these steps could result in delay of registration.
STEP 1: COMPLETE FINAL FORMS if you have not already done so (instructions below).
**Registrations will not be accepted until Final Forms are complete (all forms MUST be green):
NEW FAMILIES TO THE DISTRICT:
Click here to begin the online registration process with Final Forms. Click on "New Student" to begin filling out your information.
CURRENT FAMILIES IN THE DISTRICT:
Log in to your Final Forms account to add a student.
STEP 2: Email the following documents to email@example.com
*PLEASE USE ONLY YOUR CHILD’S FIRST AND LAST NAME AS THE SUBJECT
Please make sure all documents are legible!
*Proof of residence: NOTE: A print out from the auditor's website or utility bill will NOT be accepted.
To determine if your address falls within the residential boundaries for Sycamore Community Schools, please go to the Hamilton County Auditor’s website.
- If you own your home: Current mortgage statement or Deed to the home
- If you are renting: Current signed lease listing all occupants. If you are living in an apartment, your name must be on the lease.
- If living in a house owned by another person: Affidavit II. This form must also be accompanied by either a current mortgage statement or deed from the homeowner.
- If building or purchasing a home: Agreement of Understanding. This form must be accompanied by the contract to build or purchase. You must occupy the home within 90 days of registration.
*Child's ORIGINAL birth certificate OR passport
*Photo I.D. for the parent/guardian (driver license, passport, military ID)
*Custody / Parenting Agreement paperwork (if applicable)
*Child’s current immunization records (must be turned in prior to the child’s first day)
*Print and complete the following REQUIRED forms
- Transportation Registration
- Records Request (grades 1-12 ONLY) This will be sent FROM Sycamore to the previous school.
- Placement Information form (grades k-4 ONLY)
Once all needed documents have been submitted, you will receive two emails.
*The first will be an automated email that will confirm receipt of your documents.
*The second will be confirmation that your child has been officially enrolled and will include information on the next steps.
PLEASE NOTE: This email could take several days due to the volume of enrollments at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Families wishing to apply for intradistrict status for their elementary aged students, please click here. This application must be completed for each school year. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please contact Ann Marie Reinke at 513-686-1720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.