Maple Dale Elementary PTO
Maple Dale Elementary School offers students a rich learning environment and many compelling programs through collaboration with the PTO. In the past year and with the support of the PTO:
- every classroom teacher was given the opportunity to purchase $300 of books for their own classroom library to enrich student learning
- a gaga ball pit was installed on the playground for students to enjoy at recess*we celebrated together the rich diversity of our school as Maple Dale families, representing nearly two dozen cultures, when we gathered for our Heritage night
- the Maple Dale Makerspace was expanded with programmable robots, structural blocks, and program supplies.
All parents, faculty, staff, and administrators are invited to be part of making Maple Dale a great place to learn and grow by participating in the PTO.
The first step is becoming a member! You can join online for just $5 through our transaction center. All members will receive a free student directory when they are published this fall.
Next, choose how you can best support our school! We encourage members to participate in one or more of the following ways:
- attend monthly membership meetings (some during the day, some in the evening)
- volunteer for a program or project! If every parent volunteered just once in an area of their interest or expertise our programs would be covered and no program or volunteer would be spread too thin.
- support our two major fundraisers, the Glow Run in October and the Carnival in April.
Will you join us? If you have any questions about the PTO, send us an email at email@example.com.