How do I pay my student's fees?
Student fees can be paid through Parent Portal.
1. Log on to Parent Portal.
2. On the main page, click on "Online Fees" at the top of the page.
3. Your student(s) name will appear in a box on the left of the page. You can see the current meal balance and transaction history.
4. Click on "Click here to pay fees"
5. A list of icons will appear for student fees, athletic programming fees, and performing art fees. At certain times of the school year, you may see other options including high school parking fees, high school testing fees, summer school registration fees, sports camps fees, etc.
6. Click on the icon to make your payment.
To offset the cost of credit card transactions, a $1.00 service fee will be charged for each debit/credit card payment made via Parent Portal. All balances and fees are updated in real time.
If you would like to receive notifications when your student's meal balance is low, click on "Meal Balance Management" You can set up email notifications.