Sycamore Community Schools offers Summer School for Grades K-12 for both intervention and enrichment. Enrollment for 2017 Summer School begins March 27. Click here to begin the enrollment process through Parent Portal.
Our summer school enrichment offerings have captured the attention of local media. Take a look at these Cincinnati Enquirer and WCPO Insider stories about how Sycamore is shaking up the summer school scene.
Summer School Dates
- Camp Invention (For Rising 1st-6th Graders): June 5-9
- K-8 Summer School: June 12-July 7 (No school on July 4)
- 9-12 Summer School: June 1-varies (see Course Catalog for more information)
- Greene 101: August 8-11
Summer School Tuition
- Intervention and ESOL: $150
- Enrichment: $175
- Original Credit-Full Year: $425
- Original Credit-Semester: $225
- ESOL: $300
- Credit Recovery- Semester inc. CART: $200
Greene 101: $50
Students participating in the federal free and reduced-price lunch program will receive a waiver of tuition for summer school.