- Sycamore Community Schools
Child Nutrition Services During Extended Closure
Beginning Monday, March 23rd, Sycamore Community Schools will be providing five days worth of FREE breakfasts & lunches to our students spread over three days of deliveries.
Delivery days will be on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at the following sites throughout our community via an official Sycamore Community Schools van:
- Hunt Park - 12:00-12:30 pm - Victor Avenue next to the park
- Oakwood Park - 12:00-12:30 pm - Parking lot near the basketball courts
- Olde Montgomery Apartments - 12:40-1:10 pm - Leasing Office parking lot near the swimming pool
- Villages at Symmes Crossing - 12:00-12:30 pm - Parking lot across from the clubhouse
- Fields Ertel Townhomes - 12:40-1:10 pm - Off of Mason Way Court near the mailboxes
IF you plan to use this service, please CLICK HERE to fill out this confidential form ASAP so that we can provide an accurate number of meals.
Monday, March 23rd and March 30th
- Breakfast #1: Cereal, Orange or Craisin, Juice, Milk
- Breakfast #2: Mini Donuts, Apple or Craisin, Juice, Milk
- Lunch #1: Moo Meal, Carrots, Applesauce, Milk
- Lunch #2: Peanut Butter and Jelly, Broccoli, Frozen Fruit Cup, Milk (can take a second moo meal with peanut allergy)
Wednesday, March 25th and April 1st
- Breakfast #1: Gourmet Bread, Frozen Fruit, Craisin/Raisin, Milk
- Breakfast #2: Benefit Bar, Frozen Fruit, Craisin/Raisin, Milk
- Lunch #1: Deli Sandwich Meal, Cucumber slices, Craisins/Raisins, Milk
- Lunch #2: Bagel & Cream Cheese Meal, Applesauce, Assorted Raw Veggies, Milk
Friday, March 25th and April 3rd
- Breakfast: Poptart, Applesauce or Craisin/Raisin, Juice, Milk
- Lunch: Assorted entree (moo meal, peanut butter & jelly, bagel meal or deli sandwich), frozen fruit cup, assorted raw veggies and milk
*Items in bags may vary slightly
- EVERY child is REQUIRED to be present to receive meals. Due to strict USDA guidelines, a parent or older child cannot pick up multiple meals without all student(s) present.
- All families with children in the district are allowed to visit the above-listed sites and are not required to live in the specified neighborhoods in order to receive meals.
- Delivery windows are very strict. If you do not make it to a site within the delivery window, you will have to wait until the next delivery date to receive meals.
- Please be sure that your child is prepared to provide their name to staff when picking up meals.
- Proper social distancing should be observed during deliveries. Please keep a 6-foot distance between other families while waiting in line. Once the meal is received there will be no congregating allowed in the area.
- Sanitation: All meals will be prepared in a highly sanitized and disinfected environment by staff who have undergone health screenings. Proper glove use will be utilized throughout packaging and during delivery of the meals
- Food Safety: Meal items will need to be placed in the refrigerator immediately and will need to be stored below 41 degrees (all entrees, yogurts, and milk specifically). All perishable items will need to be consumed within 4 days unless prepackaged with a use-by date.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org